Ideal rearview mirror for straight and straight curved handlebars. The Dooback II mirror can be folded away and is ideal for leisure or city use whilst also being compatible with e-Bikes. The mirror is very large and is made in France using an unbreakable material. - Multi-position rearview mirror, now with larger 56cm² surface - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable - Foldable - Shatterproof ABS chrome - Extra-wide and convex for a wider field of view and increased security - Made in France
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? A bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Large Oi fits 23.8 to 31.8mm bars e.g. drop bar road bikes and some cruiser / commuters. Please make sure you know where on your handlebar you are going to place the bell (grips or stem) before you order as you may need a different sized bell. THE LOOK Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it's discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognizable. THE SOUND Knog tested numerous prototypes to get the perfect pitch, length of ring, and volume. With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound. It actually has several pitch tones - one core and several supportive higher tones to ensure it's unmistakable and safely heard. To compare it to a musical instrument, where some bells play a single note, Oi plays a chord. THE MOUNT What about the handle-bar cables? No worries. Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables (for the organizer inside us all). What about getting it on the bar. Again, not a thing. Just pop it over, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you're good to go. No sliding down the handlebars, no dismantling and re-assembling.
CatEye's FlexTight bell may be tiny but it packs a huge ding to let everyone know you're coming.
Hit the lever once, it rings twice! Sleek and small aluminum bell. - Sound Volume: 87.0dB - Handlebar size: 22.2mm - Bell Diameter: 33mm - Weight: 27g
- Multi position mirror - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable with 3 angle rotation - Folds on impact - Extra large and convex unbreakable chrome plated ABS mirror face: better peripheral vision.
E-bike compatible mirror. Ideal for urban or leisure. The Espion Z56 mirror has a sturdy stem made from a reinforced fiberglass composite material and it can be fixed to the handlebars. This bar-end mirror has the largest mirror on the market. - 56cm² reflective surface - Ideal for urban or leisure use - E-bike friendly - Made from unbreakable ABS chrome - Double adjustment at 360 degrees to tailor the orientation to your position - Foldable for storage and protection of the mirror
- Retractable handle bar end mirror - Mounting: Universal bar end fitting
- Made for use on road bikes, the spin 25 mirror is completely position adjustable. - Small and discrete but still offers a great field of view. - Ideal for drop bar handlebars on road and gravel bikes - Solid – mirror made of unbreakable chrome abs. - Adjustable – orientation can be adjusted easily to give you the best field of view for your position. - Reversible – can be installed on left or right side of handlebars - Folds away against the bars for protection when not in use.
Universal mounting system to fit on handlebar, bar ends, frame or fork. - Shock resistant - Mirror angle fully adjustable - Easy installation no tools needed - Comes with bracket to fit 22 to 60 mm (7/8" to 2 1/3")
Reversible helmet mirror. Compatible with any helmet, the Z Eye is ideal for touring and leisure use. - 360° rotation mirror - Mounting: Universal with velcro straps - Convex mirror - Weight: 20g
- Large surface area of 56cm2 for maximum field of view. - EBike compatible – ideal for electric assist bikes - Stable mount – optimal strength due to being made with reinforced polyamide and fibreglass. - Solid – made with chrome abs - Reversible – can be installed on the left or right of handlebars
- 100% reflective outer-shell (CE EN 20471 certified) - Waterproof - Harness attachment hole - Adjustable neck and chest strap
- One size fits all - Fully adjustable and elasticated - Ultra lightweight and comfortable chafe-free material - Breathable-allows sweat to escape and the body to breath - Highly reflective-360 degree visibility - Front and rear reflective panels - Suitable for: Cycling, Running, Walking, Horse-riding, Motor-cycling
The REFLECT360 Arm / Ankle bands are designed as a simple accessory to help you be more clearly seen when out on the roads or pavements at night or the early mornings. The bands are simple to attach around your arms, ankles or wrists using Velcro fastening and can easily be stored in a pocket when not in use. When attached to the moving parts of your body, the REFLECT360 material helps to catch the attention of drivers at night so you are more clearly seen further in advance down the road. This item is perfect for use in a wide variety of activities such as running, cycling, walking and many more and is suitable for use by customers of all ages. - Utilizes highly reflective REFLECT360 technology - Set of 2 bands per pack - Adjustable Velcro fastening - Ideal for Runners, Cyclists, Walkers etc - All-weather use - Easy wipe cleaning - General sizing advice: S/M = Women and Children - General sizing advice: L/XL = Men
Made of solid brass, this bell’s melodic sound is full and old-fashioned. Big and brassy, the perfect accompaniment for cruisers, comfort, and town bikes. - Dome Diameter: 51mm (2") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
Lezyne's Classic Brass Bell features a compact, classic shape constructed from modern, high-quality materials. The bell itself is made from high-polished brass, mounted to a machined aluminum base. The small brass striker provides a sharp, impressively loud ring when flicked, warning others of your presence. A simple O-ring attaches the bell to a variety of tube sizes and shapes while integrating cleanly with any bicycle. Weights - Small: 21g - Medium: 28g
Modern, unique low-profile design made from high-polished brass, mounted to a machined aluminum base. The brass striker politely and effectively alerts others with a sharp, definitively loud ring. A simple O-ring attaches the bell to a variety of tube sizes and shapes, elegantly complementing all styles of bikes.
$21.99 - $25.99
A new angle on bells. Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Fits handlebars with 22.7mm – 26mm (.0.89" – 1.02") outside diameters
Little, Light, & Loud! Our Original Incredibell has been redesigned for quick and easy mounting on nearly any handlebar. The pivoting dinger can be rotated to any position.
Our Trail Bell announces your presence while letting you keep both hands firmly on your grips and goes silent with just the flick of a switch. Fits all handlebars from 22.2 to 31.8mm.
- Set of 18 highly reflective frame stickers - High-grade, German-engineered reflective vinyl - Weatherproof: will last at least 7 years in harsh outdoor conditions - Compatible with any frame material - Available in black or white - Lightweight (5g)
- Set of 36 highly reflective frame stickers - 3 colors: white, yellow and red - High-grade, German-engineered reflective vinyl - White (front), yellow (middle/side) and red (rear) provide maximum visibility and law conformity - Weatherproof: will last at least 7 years in harsh outdoor conditions - Compatible with any frame material - Lightweight (5g)
- Set of 12 highly reflective wheel stickers - High-grade, German-engineered reflective vinyl - Weatherproof: will last at least 7 years in harsh outdoor conditions - Compatible with 26'', 27.5'', 29'' and 700c wheels and all rim materials - Rim brake wheels require at least 10mm below the rim brake track for proper installation - Available in black or white - Lightweight (5g)
Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars
- Practical rear-view mirror that attaches to the handlebars. Can be positioned in a number of ways to maximize viewing
- Lightweight - Easy to install (suggested for left side) - Stays in place
- Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars
- Fits 22-25.4mm Handlebars
Page 1 of 2 Next page