$34.99 - $149.99
- Puncture protection for inner tubes - Suitable for commuter, folding, urban, touring, MTB and e-bikes - Seal multiple punctures up to 4mm - Lasts the life of the inner tube - Non-hazardous, water soluble, and contains corrosion inhibitors
The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from stable tread blocks, more rubber, and big widths. It allows uncompromising riding, even uphill, and holds up to fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. The aggressive tread arrangement, open design, and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks offer direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of power to the ground, all with extreme durability. - Tread blocks are up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles
THE ULTIMATE GRAVITY TIRE. Indisputably the favorite among Schwalbe Downhill and Enduro athletes, the Magic Marry offers perfect all-around characteristics for almost all tracks and conditions. The sophisticated intermediate profile is combined with the best compounds and construction, pushing the limits to surprising levels. - Strong shoulder studs and aggressive, open tread design provide maximum braking traction and cornering grip, even in extremely muddy terrain. - Equipped with V-Grooves specially developed for Magic Mary, every stud can bite into the ground for even more grip. - Angled studs in the middle of the tread optimize the rolling characteristics.
- The favourite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
- RR-S AR Compound offers outstanding grip on both rough roads as well as pavement in all weather without compromising on speed - Single-layer SRC casing delivers an incredibly supple ride with superior rolling efficiency at a super low weight - Race Shield puncture protection provides superior puncture protection without compromising speed or road feel - Carbon/Kevlar Composite bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
Uncompromising Speed Designed for peak race performance, CADEX Race Tubeless tires have won over the pros through their superior speed, ultra-light weight, and supple ride feel. - RR-S Compound boasts minimal rolling resistance and remarkable grip in the corners - Single-layer SRC casing delivers an incredibly supple ride with superior rolling efficiency at a super low weight - Race Shield puncture protection provides superior puncture protection without compromising on speed or road feel - Carbon/Kevlar Composite bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Addix Speedgrip - Tire Technology: SnakeSkin, Apex - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- The favorite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 27.5''/584 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Addix Soft - Tire Technology: Super Gravity, TL Easy - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
P ZERO Race TLR synthesizes the advantages of the tubeless technology in an all-rounder cycling tire for high-intensity training sessions and races. The TechWALL+ Road carcass improves reliability against punctures without affecting the weight of the tire, while the special SmartEVO Compound enhances grip performance both on wet and dry asphalt compared to our previous cycling compounds. The tread pattern of P ZERO Race TLR is an evolution of the design of P ZERO Velo: several seasons of research and development on the roads of the World Tour led to a new design that enhances the behavior of the bicycle in all weather conditions. - Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best-performing all-around bicycle race tire ever conceived by the iconic brand. - The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder that outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including men's and women's 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - SmartEVO Compound is a new formulation that enhances the already excellent performance of our previous road cycling compounds. The experience of motorsport competitions and World Tour winner input led to our best road cycling compound ever. - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement provides superior puncture protection with lightweight construction.
GUP quick fix tire sealant and inflator is a eco-friendly, latex-based formula that simultaneously inflates and seals punctured tires within seconds. Works with tubes, tubeless, and tubular. The 6-pack of GUP “kwiki’s” will allow you to share with friends, or just keep them for your own peace of mind. Purchase includes 2 Holsters!
- Latex-based formula which can simultaneously inflate and seal most common punctures quickly - Works with tubes, tubeless, and tubular tires - Proven to seal up to a 6mm puncture on tubeless tires, getting you back in the saddle faster - Enough pressure to seat a tubeless tire onto a rim - Comes with an easy-to-use hose adapter and both Schrader and Presta valve compatible threaded nozzles - Fills a 29 x 2.4 MTB tire up to about 29psi
- Ultimate touring tire Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: TravelStar - Tire Technology: DoubleDefense - Tire Type: Clincher
- Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for Gravel - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance - The perfect tire for the latest gravel bike trend Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 27.5''/584 - 127 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: OneStar - Tire Technology: MicroSkin - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- The new X-One Speed completes the One Cyclo-X series. - A real Speed-Miracle. The flat round knobs are supported by novel "Multi-Rip"-Blocks for good traction on dry tracks. - Vertical side knobs give stability when cornering. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - Tire Width: 33C - 127 TPI - Bead: Folding Tire - Tire Compound: OneStar - Tire Technology: MicroSkin - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - SmartEVO compound
- RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive ultra-lightweight and cut-resistance - Kevlar material ensures maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
- Smart DualGuard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Wire - Tire Compound: Endurance - Tire Technology: SmartGuard - Tire Type: Clincher
Virtually Eliminates Flats Tannus Armour wraps around your tube. With up to 15mm of protection, sharp objects can't penetrate your inner tube. Never Stop Riding In the unlikely event you do get a flat tire, you can still ride for a limited period of time. More Than Flat Protection Tannus Armour's design also helps protect your rim on those big drops and hard hits. Better Handling Ride The Tannus Armour sidewalls help stabilize your tires on corners and cushion the ride for more comfort. - Easy installation - Reduce punctures risk - Protects your rims from impact and sharp object penetration - Sidewall protection - Ideal For E-bike and MTB
- All-Condition tread design for better traction in a wide range of conditions - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce risk of punctures - Supple, 170 TPI casings provide an exceptionally smooth ride - Dual-compound Silica-based tread rubber compound - DEFLECT 0 with KEVLAR for increased puncture production with minimal weight
Super light, super fast, and hard-wearing—the Gavia Race 0 tubeless tires are designed for when every second counts. A supple 170TPI casing provides a smooth ride with enhanced cornering traction to give you the edge in the turn. The DEFLECT 0 Kevlar protection belt provides you with the confidence that you won't be let down before the sprint finish. The race-ready design has built-in wear indicators, so you'll never be caught without grip on a ride again. - Silica-infused tread compound enhances cornering traction across a wide range of conditions - High TPI casing is supple and compliant for an exceptionally smooth ride - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - DEFLECT 0 features a Kevlar protection layer between the casing and tread rubber from bead-to-bead - Low resistance design - Weight: 255g (700c x 25)
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
The Booster tire has been proven on the World Cup circuit and is now taking the same grip and versatility to gravel grinding and cyclocross. The Booster Pro features the same progressive tread pattern and performance rubber compound as its larger MTB brother. It's wrapped with Kenda's GCT flat protection for tread and sidewall coverage while also optimizing the tire for tubeless use, resulting in one of the fastest and lightest aggressive-conditions gravel/cross tires on the market. No longer do you need to choose between a tire that is either fast and light or provides great traction: the new Booster Pro combines the best of all worlds. - New tread design—Modern and aggressive look, optimized for fast rolling and best-in-class cornering traction - New race compound—The Booster utilizes a newly developed race compound that is fast and grippy, especially on dry, loose over hard, and rough and rocky terrain - Offered in a gravel-specific GCT casing that includes tread and sidewall puncture & slash protection - Tubeless ready
- Create an air tight seal for BST rims - Can also be used as a lightweight rim strip for any rim
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
- Ultimate XC Racing tire with lots of speed and grip - Well suited for a variety of riding conditions. - Fast accelerating, hard-pack cross-country tire - Numerous knobs provide multiple contact points with the ground
Save your outdoor tire for outdoor riding by training on Kurt Kinetic's Trainer Tire. Made by Kenda, this indoor-specific tire is specially formulated for a better grip on the trainer's resistant unit. It's much more durable than a standard tire, and quieter too. Available in a 26-inch and 700c version, it just happens to match the color of your Kinetic trainer.
Armour Tubeless displaces the small impacts but also offers a spring-like rebound for a smooth yet playful ride. Flexible Wings Not just a big chunk of foam. Armour Tubeless wings flex with the tire and rim to provide more traction, stability, and protection. Easy to install Trail ready in 5-10 minutes. No compressor or complicated tools needed. Simple, frustration-free install! Shock Absorption With 20mm of rim protection, Armour Tubeless provides almost double the shock absorption from impacts. - Proven to be the insert of choice by Professional Racers, Red Bull Rampage Athletes, Dirt Jumpers, Enduro Racers, Weekend Warriors, and the like - Super easy installation process - Sidewall Stabilizing wings - Compatible with any standard Tubeless set up valves - Lightweight: only 150 grams
- Single unit—can be used for front or rear - Super easy installation process - Shock-absorbing material to protect your rims - Sidewall Stabilizing wings - Flexible wings add more stability in corner - Compatible with any standard Tubeless set up valves - Super light, only 70g
- Tall knobs hold on loose terrain
Page 1 of 3 Next page