- Digital pressure gauge - Fits both Schrader and Presta valves - Digital screen
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with RockShox's High-Pressure Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large gauge. The hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere.
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Liv seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Get back on the road fast with Control Blast 0. Featuring a reversible head for Presta & Schrader with a valve knob which unwinds to apply just the right amount of pressure. Features - Easy fill rate control knob - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Alloy construction - Head only (cartridge not included) - Compatible with threaded cartridges
Giant's Control Blast 16-gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam-padded cartridge provides insulation
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations. Features - CNC machined aluminum barrel - Aluminum housing and gauge - 1.6” diameter pressure gauge - Air pressure release button - Extended Valve Head Design - Two Stage Valve - 400psi Max
Giant's Control Mini CO2 Pump boasts a lightweight aluminum barrel that doubles as a micro-sized pump and CO2 inflator. It holds two CO2 cartridges when attached to your bike with the mount, handles all valve types, and pumps up to 120psi into your tires.
Giant's Control Mini MTB Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and inflates up to 90 psi.
Giant's Control Mini Pocket Pump fits so easily into your jersey pocket that you're liable to forget it's there; that is, until you need it. Then you have 120psi at your fingertips with a reversible head that fits any type of valve. This pump has an aluminum body that telescopes into itself for a compact fit so it can travel with you on every bike ride.
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
Mini-pump for Gravel bikes This mini-pump has been developed to fit Gravel bike tyres, ranging from 35 to 47 mm wide. It offers the best compromise between inflation volume, ease of reaching the desired pressure and compactness. Made of aluminium, the Zéfal Gravel Mini is light and very resistant. Its flexible Z-Turn connection will give you peace of mind by avoiding bending or even breaking its Presta valve. - Weight: 105 g - Maximum recommended pressure: 5.5 bar / 80 psi - Length: 180 mm
- Z-switch System (Presta, Schrader and Dunlop compatible) - Wide Gauge - Steel Base for better stability - Ball and Bladder Heads - Max Pressure 9 bar / 130 psi - Hose length: 800mm
- Z-switch System (Presta, Schrader and Dunlop compatible) - Gauge with a magnifying lens - Integrated locking hook - Composite Base for better stability - Ball and Bladder Heads - Max Pressure 11 bar / 160psi - Hose length: 1100mm
- Z-switch System (Presta, Scharader and Dunlop compatible) - In-line Gauge - Ergonomic and lockable T-handle - Double base for better stability - Carrying bag included - Max Pressure: 10 bar / 145 psi - Hose length: 610 mm
- Full alloy forged floor pump - Laser etched graphics - Full Oil Slick finish - Oversized alloy piston shaft-Smooth and quiet operation - Patented auto-switching head fits presta and schrader valves
RockShox simplifies your pack with this HP 2-Stage Air Pump. Throw it in your pack for every ride and you have both a shock and tire pump that boasts a 300psi capacity. The aluminum construction makes it super durable and the head fits both presta and Schrader valves. A large removable gauge is easy to read and the air-release button makes fine tuning pressure in shocks and tires a breeze. And it includes a mounting clip to mount to water bottle bosses.
Get accurate and precise results every time with RockShox's High-Pressure Digital Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large digital BAR/PSI readout. It runs off one CR2032 battery (included) and the hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere.
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with RockShox's High-Pressure Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large gauge. The hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere. And it handles an astounding 600 psi max.
LESS IS MORE. Don’t let getting your bike ready get in the way of taking off. The Control Tower 2 provides the stability and power you need to get your tires where you like them in no time flat. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3" gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180 psi rating
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
160 PSI replacement analog pressure gauge for all standard travel floor pumps; includes glue and O-ring. With a 1.5-inch face, this gauge increases visibility and allows a precise measurement of tire pressure.
20g CO2 cartridges contain a mid-sized charge suitable for higher volume gravel tires or similar (Exp. 700c x 40mm / 29" x 1.5").
220 PSI replacement analog pressure gauge for all standard floor pumps, includes glue and o-ring. Highly precise with an oversized 2.5 inch face, this new gauge increases visibility and allows the user to read a more precise measurement of low and high pressure tires.
A new All-Mountain standard. Lezyne's threaded 25g CO2 cartridge for use with most Lezyne CO2 inflators. It inflates one large MTB tire (26” x 2.5”) to 40psi (2.8bar).* Sold in packs of five.
350 PSI replacement pressure gauge for all floor pumps with 2.5-inch gauges, includes glue and O-ring. Highly precise with a 1.5-inch screen and two-button system for easy use.
- Replacement ABS Flex Hose for Lezyne hand pumps - Presta/Schrader ABS Flex Hose for HP, HV, Alloy, Pressure, and Tech Drive hand pumps
Replacement rubber hose and ABS Flip Thread Chuck for all high-pressure floor pumps and Micro Floor Drive (HV/HVG & HP/HPG) hand pumps. Includes all necessary aluminum connectors.
Lezyne's ABS Pen Gauge is a replacement flex hose with an integrated, in-line psi/bar pressure gauge with easy to read markings. It is stored inside the handle of Flex Hose equipped Lezyne hand pumps (Medium and Large sizes only, sold separately), and is equipped with the ABS Flip Thread Chuck which threads onto Presta and Schrader valves for a secure connection.
- Nylon braided hose includes an ABS1 Pro chuck - Compatible with all high-pressure floor pumps.
Page 1 of 4 Next page