SH-AM501 SPD shoe features performance, protection, comfort, and style for gravity riders. - Durable synthetic upper with mesh for protection and breathability - High-grip rubber sole with toe and heal traction tread improve walking - Pedal channel for stable shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in - Single strap secures and protects your laces - Includes one pair of alternative color spare laces
FLAGSHIP FLAT SOLE SHOE FOR HIGH-ADRENALINE GRAVITY RIDING IN STYLE. FEATURES - Gravity-optimized SHIMANO ULTREAD GR rubber compound and tread pattern deliver legendary pedal grip and control. - Casual skater-style with simple laces and mesh windows for familiar comfort. - Durable rubber outsole with water drainage channels provides enduring grip performance and walkability. - Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole for added protection. - Robust toe cap for additional toe protection. - Materials absorb less water and dry quickly.
Road cycling shoe with race-inspired style and features. Features: - Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit. - Synthetic leather with mesh texture creates a comfortable fit and an exciting racing profile. - Three durable hook & loop straps evenly spread tightening force across the top of the foot. - Lightweight glass fiber-reinforced nylon sole for power transfer. - Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability. - Offset strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot.
LIGHTWEIGHT ROAD PERFORMANCE SHOES WITH S-PHYRE DNA. FEATURES - Mesh/TPU and Synthetic leather material covered upper in optimized part to provides comfortable fit and light weight. - Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit. Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance. - BOA® L6 dial on instep strap quickly and comfortably secures a wide range of foot shapes. - Carbon fiber reinforced nylon midsole for power transfer. - Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency.
Performance XC MTB shoe with Shimano quality and design. FEATURES - Perforated synthetic leather composite upper enables superior fit and breathability. - Three durable hook & loop straps evenly spread tightening force across the top of the foot. - Offset strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot. - Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit. - Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer. - Rubber XC racing pattern outsole promotes stable pedal engagement and secure walking grip.
High-performance XC MTB racing shoe with advanced fit and pedaling technologies. FEATURES - Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance. - Off-set center flap mounted BOA L6 dial creates a sleeker profile with quick adjustments. - Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit. - Rubber XC racing pattern outsole promotes stable pedal engagement and secure walking grip. - Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency. - Perforated synthetic leather composite upper enables superior fit and breathability. - Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip rubber studs - ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with 3 lightweight Velcro straps - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor tech - Compatible with SPD and SPD SL cleat configurations
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Standard Insole for Giant and Liv Performance footwear, with adjustable arch support. Great upgrade for entry-level shoes if you need to fine-tune your support.
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
RISE ABOVE. Make the move to the efficiency and control of a true mountain bike shoe with the all-new Flux featuring Motion Efficiency System technology. Power up rocky, technical climbs and feel the increased control and stability that only a dedicated clipless shoe can deliver. - Fully integrated nylon/glass fiber MES ExoBeam midsole plate combines pedaling stiffness with flexibility for increased comfort and stability on rough trails - High traction, one-piece rubber sole for maximum grip on slippery terrain - Two injection molded hook-and-loop straps for easy on-the-fly adjustments - Reversed front strap for improved comfort
PUMP UP PERFORMANCE. A more comfortable fit, better performance on climbs, sprinting, or pushing your limits on long road rides. That’s what you can expect from the new Surge Comp road cycling shoe. Giant’s Dynamic Cycling Fit combines our MES with a QuickFit upper to deliver unbeatable comfort, power, and performance. - Redesigned ExoBeam technology with injection nylon long fiber carbon plate offers efficient heel-to-toe stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently of the forefoot and pedal. - Exclusive to Giant, Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and midfoot. - Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA System closure with indirect ExoWrap independent arch support for every foot and arch type. - Non-woven PU upper material with stitched seams offers optimal support and reduced weight while conforming to virtually every foot type. - Die-cut perforations provide ventilation and promote a balanced foot climate. - Cycling-specific performance last enhances efficiency and overall performance. - Injection-molded TPU removable heel element and fixed toe protect the ExoBeam plate from wear. - Secure heel fit design. - Removable sock liner features TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer to help promote a balanced foot climate.
POWER FORWARD. Clip-in. Crush the climb. Assume attack position. Blast the descent. The all-new Transmit mountain bike shoe gives you the power, efficiency, comfort, and confidence you need for all your singletrack adventures. Featuring the same Motion Efficiency System technology as our pro-level Charge series, the Transmit is a competitively-priced trail shoe that packs a punch. FEATURES - Fully integrated nylon/glass fiber MES ExoBeam midsole plate combines pedaling stiffness with flexibility for increased comfort, and stability on rough trails - High traction, one-piece rubber sole for maximum grip on slippery terrain - New ratchet buckle with rock shield and two injected hook-and-loop straps for easy on-the-fly adjustments - Reversed front strap for improved comfort - Reinforced toecap for added protection - Weight: 380g (size 44)
- 100% reflective outer-facing panelling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, heel loop, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel to be worn with cycling shoes
Page 1 of 1