Break out of the box and expand your road riding adventures. from smooth pavement to bumpy backroads, this ultra-capable road bike has built-in compliance and high-volume tires, so you can ride any road with confidence and control.
BALANCED ROAD GEOMETRY
- Frame is specifically engineered to produce a balanced, all-rounder feel that blends confident rider positioning with agile cornering and acceleration.
SMOOTH RIDE QUALITY
- Innovative D-Fuse seatpost reduces road shocks and vibrations, and a Giant WheelSystem lets you run tubeless tires up to 38mm for a smoother ride quality and reduced risk of flats.
- Seamless disc brake integration, including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and on rough roads.
ALUXX ALUMINUM TECHNOLOGY
- This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
- The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
- Giant's original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
COMPACT ROAD DESIGN
- Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||430||465||500||535||555||585|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||75.0°||74.0°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||515||535||550||565||580||595|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||115||135||150||170||190||215|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||71.5°||71.8°||72.0°||72.5°||72.5°||72.5°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||53||53||53||53||53||53|
|G - Trail (mm)||62.9||61.3||59.6||56.4||56.4||56.4|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||994||1003||1011||1015||1031||1046|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||422||422||422||422||422||422|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||80||80||80||80||80||80|
|K - Stack (mm)||539||559||574||595||614||638|
|L - Reach (mm)||371||375||380||383||392||400|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||727||759||783||810||829||856|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||400||400||420||420||440||440|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||80||90||100||100||110||110|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||170||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|Height (cm)||157 - 169||165 - 175||171 - 181||177 - 187||183 - 193||189 - 199|
|Frame||ALUXX-grade aluminum, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc|
|Rims||Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset, alloy|
|Hubs||Giant alloy, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tires||Giant Gavia Fondo 2, tubeless, 700x32c (34mm)|
|Crankset||Shimano FC-RS520, 34/50 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 GS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano 105, 12-speed, 11x36|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 hydraulic|
|Rotors||Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105|
|Handlebars||Giant D-Fuse SL XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm|
|Tape/Grips||Velo cork tape with gel|
|Stem||Giant Contact XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:110mm|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse, composite, 14mm offset|
|Pedals||platform pedal [GU,GV,GJ] pedal with toe clips/straps [rest of GSC]|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Panther / Small||04712878945159||1024006124||210000011679|
|Panther / Medium||04712878945166||1024006125||210000011680|