High-volume casing, low-profile tread - Aggressive side knobs - Dual Compound - Lightweight XC race tire - Race-inspired low profile design Maxxis has done it again with its latest XC race tire. The new Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you.
$104.00 - $139.99
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
$111.00 - $151.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
$95.00 - $109.99
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
- Semi-slick tire for pavement, hard-packed dirt, and gravel. - Perfect for rides that are mostly smooth, with occasionaly off-road adventures
$119.00 - $149.99
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
Michelin's Country Dry2 offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance in hardpack conditions. The long-lasting rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use. Plus, the dry terrain tread design provides a wide footprint for added stability.
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
Save your outdoor tire for outdoor riding by training on Kurt Kinetic's Trainer Tire. Made by Kenda, this indoor-specific tire is specially formulated for a better grip on the trainer's resistant unit. It's much more durable than a standard tire, and quieter too. Available in a 26-inch and 700c version, it just happens to match the color of your Kinetic trainer.
- For the occasional trail ride
- All-Condition tread design for better traction in a wide range of conditions - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce risk of punctures - Supple, 170 TPI casings provide an exceptionally smooth ride - Dual-compound Silica-based tread rubber compound - DEFLECT 0 with KEVLAR for increased puncture production with minimal weight
The Giant AC0 tubeless tires are ready to roll, no matter what the conditions are. All condition tread design allows better traction in a wide range of conditions, delivering superb grip all year round. By running tubeless, the reduced air pressure enhances ride comfort and reduces the risk of punctures. The supple 170TPI casing provides an exceptionally smooth ride while being hard wearing and the DEFLECT 2 lite lightweight nylon protection belt under the tread delivers excellent puncture protection, allowing you to get on with the most important thing - riding. Features - All-Condition tread design for better traction in a wide range of conditions - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casings provide an exceptionally smooth ride - Dual-compound Silica based tread rubber compound - DEFLECT 2 Lite lightweight woven nylon protection belt under the tread rubber - Weight: 280g - Folding Bead
- RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive ultra-lightweight and cut-resistance - Kevlar material ensures maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
Super light, super fast, and hard-wearing—the Gavia Race 0 tubeless tires are designed for when every second counts. A supple 170TPI casing provides a smooth ride with enhanced cornering traction to give you the edge in the turn. The DEFLECT 0 Kevlar protection belt provides you with the confidence that you won't be let down before the sprint finish. The race-ready design has built-in wear indicators, so you'll never be caught without grip on a ride again. - Silica-infused tread compound enhances cornering traction across a wide range of conditions - High TPI casing is supple and compliant for an exceptionally smooth ride - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - DEFLECT 0 features a Kevlar protection layer between the casing and tread rubber from bead-to-bead - Low resistance design - Weight: 255g (700c x 25)
- Silica-infused tread compound enhances cornering traction across a wide range of conditions - Lightweight casing for a smooth ride and extra durability - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - DEFLECT 2 features a Kevlar protection belt between the casing and tread rubber - Low resistance design
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
- RR-S AR Compound offers outstanding grip on both rough roads as well as pavement in all weather without compromising on speed - Single-layer SRC casing delivers an incredibly supple ride with superior rolling efficiency at a super low weight - Race Shield puncture protection provides superior puncture protection without compromising speed or road feel - Carbon/Kevlar Composite bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
Uncompromising Speed Designed for peak race performance, CADEX Race Tubeless tires have won over the pros through their superior speed, ultra-light weight, and supple ride feel. - RR-S Compound boasts minimal rolling resistance and remarkable grip in the corners - Single-layer SRC casing delivers an incredibly supple ride with superior rolling efficiency at a super low weight - Race Shield puncture protection provides superior puncture protection without compromising on speed or road feel - Carbon/Kevlar Composite bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
Conventional wisdom on bicycle tires has held that smaller is better. Smaller tires were supposed to be lighter, more aerodynamic and have lower rolling resistance. Then came science. Research has shown that a larger tire has the ability to cut rolling resistance, making you faster than you would be with a traditional 23c-wide racing tire. And of course, a larger tire offers improved grip in dry and wet conditions. In some cases, when using the right rim, a bigger tire also can improve aerodynamics. Let’s not forget that comfort gets a big upgrade as well. The Zipp Tangente Course R30 tire give riders a high performance clincher at widths suitable for less than perfect conditions—rough roads, wet roads. The looming disc brake revolution will mean that you can run tires significantly larger than the 25mm limit on many bikes. The Tangente Course R30 tires take disc brakes’ opportunity for increased tire width and multiplies that with faster rolling, better grip and improved aerodynamics. - High-performance sport and training clincher tire - 30mm width - 120tpi nylon casing - Nylon puncture protection layer under tread - 260 grams (R28), 306 grams (R30) - 33.15 watts of rolling resistance @ 40kph (with Zipp butyl tube) - 70 ShA durometer rubber (Shore A) - New water-siping tread pattern - Comfortable in rough conditions
- Fully compatible with studs for increased mechanical traction - Tread pattern is based on Crown Gem mountain bike model, this fat tire is a flyer in loose dirt, on hardpacked surfaces, across grass and anywhere else your fat bike can go - 8-20 PSI, 72 TPI
- Quality road tire at a good price
The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from stable tread blocks, more rubber, and big widths. It allows uncompromising riding, even uphill, and holds up to fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. The aggressive tread arrangement, open design, and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks offer direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of power to the ground, all with extreme durability. - Tread blocks are up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
- This G-One feels pretty good on the road, but its true strength comes through off-road. - G-One Bite is constructed for more off-road use than its stablemates. - The open tread design and strong outer blocks provide stability when cornering and deliver this G-One the perfect "Bite". Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 27.5''/584 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: OneStar - Tire Technology: MicroSkin - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
$119.99 - $124.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
- Lighter, grippier, faster - The ''Turbo'' of spike tires - Agile and sporty - Please note, in order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 40km (25 miles) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
- The favorite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Page 1 of 5 Next page