- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed syringe kit Features: - Strong threaded tube joint - Bleed nipple tool - Locking clip - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
An important tool for setting up Eagle derailleurs on full suspension bikes.
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP). *The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets. - Comfortable T-handle - Replaceable driving pin (CTP) - Investment cast steel body - Adjustable locating shelf
The DT-5.2 is engineered and built to accurately face front or rear disc brake mounts so they are precisely aligned to the rotor. - Faces any IS Mount, Post Mount, or new Shimano Flat Mount, including low clearance, chainstay mounts - Telescoping axle adaptors allow use with any configuration of open or thru-axle dropouts and dropout widths (including Boost 110, Boost 148 and all fat bike axles) - Includes two facing cutters: IS Mounts Post and Flat Mounts - Includes storage case
Park's Hydraulic Brake Piston Press is used to set or reset the piston(s) inside hydraulic disc brake calipers during installation, maintenance and repair. Just push it into the caliper to wedge the piston into place. It's made of tough tool steel with a comfortable and oversize rubber handle for a great grip.
If you have a bike with disc brakes, you'll want Park's Rotor Truing Fork. It allows you to gently adjust bent and damaged disc-brake rotors. It's made from high-quality steel and features 2 laser-cut slots for precise adjustments and a vinyl handle for comfort and control.
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
- CNC machined purple alloy side panels with an easy-carry, ultra-compact design - Durable, corrosion resistant chrome plated chrome-vanadium bits - 3/4/5/6mm hex bits - T25 Torx bit - #2 Phillips head screwdriver
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Liv seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
Lezyne's EXBBT-SOC is a shop quality, external bottom bracket tool constructed of durable, forged, and heat treated steel that's CNC machined for extremely accurate engagement. It is designed for use with Lezyne's 32mm CNC Rod (sold separately), an adjustable wrench, or a 3/8-inch socket driver. It is compatible with most external style bottom bracket cups.
- CNC side panels with a lightweight, easy to carry, ultra-compact design - 8mm hex bit combines easily with 5mm allen wrench - Independent valve core tool - Tools: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex, PH2, T25, SL5, Valve Core Tool - Sizes: 78 x 40 x 8mm - Weight: 93g
- CNC side panels with a lightweight, easy to carry, ultra-compact design - 8mm hex bit combines easily with 5mm allen wrench - Three integrated spoke wrenches - Full complement of bike-specific bits - MTB tire plugs included - Tools: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex, PH2, T25, SL5, Valve Core Tool, MTB Tire Plug, Chain Breaker - Sizes: 78 x 48 x 8mm - Weight: 118g
- CNC side panels with a lightweight, easy to carry, ultra-compact design - Durable, corrosion-resistant nickel-plated design - Tools: 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex, PH2, T25 - Sizes: 70 x 30 x 8mm - Weight: 74g
- Giant Torqkey w/ Bit Storage - Available in 4Nm, 5Nm, and 6Nm
- Quality alloy construction makes valve core removal and installation a breeze. - Designed for a lifetime of use to keep you rolling for years to come.
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
8-function multi-tool integrated into the bike The AFA 8 Plus is a multi-tool designed to keep the tools you need for minor field adjustments and repairs close at hand. The holder, specially developed to accommodate our multi-tool, fits discreetly under any water bottle holder. Strong and durable, it provides an extra level of protection for the tools against water and dust splashes, ensuring that the tools always work optimally. The AFA 8 Plus includes a 2/2.5/3/4/5/6 hex wrench, a T25 Torx wrench, a flathead screwdriver, an 8/9/10/11/12 speed compatible chain tool and a bottle opener. You will never be caught unprepared during your trips. Weight 154 g
The new 8-Bit System is a group of multi-tools designed to work together to solve most trailside fixes. They are lightweight, strong, versatile, and small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or riding tool wrap. Three multi-tools begin the 8-Bit System: 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool, 8-Bit Tire Lever + Rim Dent Remover Multi-Tool, and 8-Bit Pack Pliers. A total of 22 functions between the three tools will keep you rolling to the next town or trailhead. - 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut - Magnets keep all bits in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent - 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque - Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains) - Master Link storage is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)
- Minimalist, lightweight multi-tool option stored at the end of an axle during rides for easy access during quick adjustments and trailside repairs. - On one side of the handle is a 5mm hex end stepped to 6mm - Compatible with Wolf Tooth rear axles that have threaded axle bolt (091000). - Four double sided bits: 2, 2.5, 3, and 4mm hex; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdrivers; and T10 and T25 Torx-compatible - Two double-sided hex bits can nest on the inside of the handle via magnet
This lightweight chainwhip is strong enough to be your go to chainwhip, but light enough that you won't need to leave it at home when on the move. - Compatible with any cassette up to and including 12 speed cassettes - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7075-T6 Aluminum
EnCase System bit set contains: - Spoke wrench - Valve core wrench - Flat head bit - Phillips bit - Hex key sizes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm - Torx compatible sizes: T10, T25, T30
Fix tubeless tire punctures and broken chains. This multi-tool has a chain tool on one end and a tire plug built into the handle, with inner storage for tubeless tire plugs. The full multi-tool was designed for use with an EnCase System Storage Sleeve, which fits inside bar ends of your handlebars. Ride with this multi-tool in a storage sleeve or in a tool wrap for easy repairs while riding. - Compatible with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five bacon strip tire plugs included; refills available - Hardened steel chain pin driver for lifetime durability - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) or carry in a jersey pocket - Chain tool driver requires 4mm hex (available on EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Page 1 of 12 Next page